Financial Planning means different things to different people. What does it mean to you? Following are the topics that are usually among our clients top interests:
- A General Assessment of Where They are Today – Many people simply want to know how they are doing and what they can do better
- Financial Independence aka Retirement – Are you on track? Are your assets allocated in the right manner? Should you contribute to a Roth and/or 401k?
- Improving Cash Flow Management – Budgeting and Spending Plans – Understanding where the $$$ goes
- Better Managing Debt – Credit cards, student loans, mortgages, etc. – How to best minimize the cost while getting out of debt
- Cash Reserve aka Rainy Day Fund – How much should you have? How do you build it? How to get the best return on it?
- Tax Planning – What can be done to minimize income taxes?
- Estate Planning – What is it and what do they need to do?
- Education Planning – How to best prepare for future college costs for your children?